Fire Protection – Suppression
- A kitchen hood system is a wet chemical fire suppression system that provides 24- hour continual fire protection and quick fire suppression. The system allows for a quick clean up for protection against lost profits due to business interruption.
- A dry chemical system uses dry chemical compounds. These systems are the most effective (pound for pound) for suppressing large fires than any other agent. These are commonly used in areas in a facility where there are hazardous materials or flammable liquids.
- A clean agent system is a waterless extinguishing system that uses pure gases such as Halons, carbon dioxide, or FM200. This type system works by reducing the amount of oxygen within the flooding zone. The system will extinguish a fire before it becomes large enough to activate the sprinkler system. This system is ideal to protect irreplaceable items or critical assets from fire as well as damage caused by water. The system is the best solution for IT rooms, art galleries and places like public libraries.
Fire Suppression System Services Include:
- New installation
- Testing Inspection and Maintenance
- Critical parts stocking
- Parts replacement
- Equipment repair
- Equipment replacement
- Emergency service
- Cylinder refills Halon, FM200, CO2